Enjoy ultra-high-resolution content with the Chromecast Ultra from Google. This device plugs into your TV or home theater receiver's HDMI port, enabling you to stream media from your mobile device or the web. It supports video with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution for use with compatible displays. It connects to your home network via 802.11ac Wi-Fi or the included Ethernet adapter. Set it up with the free Chromecast mobile app, then send your favorite online shows, movies, music, and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- 4K and HDR Support
- 4K UHD's high resolution enables improved clarity over 1080p Full HD while HDR provides deep, rich colors.
Note: To view content in 4K or HDR, a 4K- or HDR-capable display and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
- Remote Control from Your Device
- Just tap the Cast button in mobile apps and websites you already use to start casting right to your TV. Use your phone, tablet, or laptop to play, pause, and adjust the volume; all without draining your battery
- Entertainment Apps
- Chromecast Ultra works with popular apps you like Netflix, YouTube, Google Play, Pandora, and more, enabling you to choose your favorite movies, TV shows, songs, sporting events, and games.
Note: 4K not available on all apps. Some apps require subscriptions.
- Mirror Your Android Phone or Chrome Browser
- See anything on your Android phone or tablet on your TV's larger screen, or use your laptop to cast any website from the Chrome browser. If it's online, you can cast it.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Chromecast Ultra is designed to keep video resolution high and buffering low thanks to integrated 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi support and a built-in 1x2 SIMO antenna system. Because content is streamed straight from the cloud, movies and TV shows play without interruption, even if you and your phone leave the room.
- For users with slow Wi-Fi connections, Chromecast Ultra comes with a power adapter with an integrated Ethernet port, so you can plug directly into your home network.
- Google on Board
- Built-in Google support allows you to easily cast content from Google Play Movies, Google Play Music, YouTube, and Chrome web browser.
- Google Assistant Support
- Google Assistant is a digital ecosystem that enables you to interact and control compatible devices simply by using your voice. Additionally, app control lets you use your smartphone to access functions on the go.